Photo DVD Burner Guide - Organize Photos
Next step - Choose Menus
The first step of creating a photo DVD slideshow is to Organize Photos. There are four sub-tabs in this step:
Album Photo - You can add or remove photos, rotate photos, set album thumbnail, arrange the order of the photos, etc.
Note: Double-click one single photo in the album and you will be able to personalize the photos (transition, Pan & Zoom, Text, ArtClips, Subtitle, Brightness / Contrast, etc) one by one in the Photo Configuration window.
Transition & Music - You can set background music, specify transition effect/duration, photo duration, randomize photo transitions, etc.
To set background music for the album, you can
1. Add a song (mp3, wav, wma) from your computer hard drive;
2. Insert an audio CD and rip it with the built-in Audio Ripper;
3. Record your own voice.
You can trim your favorite music clip and also add more than one song as the background music to fit the length of the slideshow.
Album Theme - There are lots of album themes available for you to choose from. You may also add separate photos to the beginning and end of the album, and edit album beginning title and ending title, such as text, effect, duration, background color, etc.
Album Preview - You are allowed to preview the whole album before the conversion by clicking the Album Preview button.
Released Date: May 6, 2011
- Organize photos
- Apply transition effects
- Set background music
- Add iTunes music to slideshow
- Add video clips
- Add both photos and videos
- Choose album theme
- Create slideshow with narration
- Choose DVD menu
- Create slideshow with subtitles
- Burn video to DVD
- Create baby photo slideshow
- iPhone video slideshow
- Burn photo slideshows to DVD
- iPad photo slideshow
- Create slideshow for Tumblr
- Birthday photo slideshow
- Apple TV photo slideshow
- PlayBook photo slideshow
- Wedding photo slideshow
- iPod touch photo slideshow
- Xbox 360 photo slideshow
- Facebook photo slideshow
- YouTube Photo Slideshow
- Flash swf photo slideshow
- Make photo slideshow for TouchPad